Sunday, January 17, 2010

Nails in a haystack



True to the intention for this year long challenge, I am capturing the theme or feeling for every day.  Here lays my frustration and indicators of my inability as a builder...

Whilst attaching the roof to my chookshed, I had my packet of nails sitting beside be and in one foul ( ha ha) swoop - I knocked them off and into the laying box.  I couldn't leave them there - so undertook the painful process of picking each one up - between the hay and shavings and poo.

For more details on me actaully building the chook run and shed - pop over to the family blog here.

1 comment:

  1. Bugger! Glad it wasn't me and my feral elbows there to launch the nails in there (sounds like the sort of thing I would do).

    Glad to see you actually go a shot with some poo. Warts and all eh?

    ReplyDelete

thanks for popping over to comment. Please consider keeping up to date by subscribing - or follow this blog. For more of my creative work - see www.annieevett.com

Olaf colour

this time in colour - Olaf fighting. - Character from Star Manics by Nick