Friday, January 8, 2010

A New Year - a new start

Paul, a friend and fellow artist and writer decided at the start of this year to undertake a variation of a 365 day challenge which a mutual friend - Jodi started - whereby she takes a photo each day to represent that particular day or theme.

As I believe that creativity needs to be fed in order for it to continue to flow, I will do the same. Paul has committed to posting a sketch every day, Jodi has committed to posting a photo. I am committing to post EITHER a photo or a sketch every day.

Its my intention that this extra creative outlet will feed my fiction writing. After two months of non fiction, very dry article and thesis type work, I am feeling depleted, shriveled and sparse.

I'd welcome your comments and feedback and encourage you to visit the other two to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for popping over to comment. Please consider keeping up to date by subscribing - or follow this blog. For more of my creative work - see www.annieevett.com

Olaf colour

this time in colour - Olaf fighting. - Character from Star Manics by Nick