Saturday, February 13, 2010

Anthology work

Nothing to put up today as I had work for 12 hours ( first day back into it for a long time).  After doing some sketches up for Chinese Whisperings, I thought I aught to make some definate moves on getting my 2008 Anthology in ebook format and published..... and of course one of my whiny blockages was that it had no illustrations....

So my aim for at least the next fortnight is to draw or sketch something which I could use as a basis for an illustration for each of my stories in the anthology..

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for popping over to comment. Please consider keeping up to date by subscribing - or follow this blog. For more of my creative work - see www.annieevett.com

Olaf colour

this time in colour - Olaf fighting. - Character from Star Manics by Nick