Friday, February 19, 2010

Brush painting CW Logo

 
I pulled my Japanese Brush Painting set out and was thankful I remembered how to make the ink and hold the brush. Its just so.. Japanese.... you have to empty your mind and commit to the moment and then let it go to go on to do the next stroke.

I did two perfect strokes - but they weren't on the same picture,,, and the rest of the painting looked aweful.. ahh well. I also don't think I was in the right head space to be doing this- a few crappy things on today - but in retrospect - perhaps this was the best thing for me to be doing...

below are two of my better attempts.  Not 100% delighted with any of them....

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for popping over to comment. Please consider keeping up to date by subscribing - or follow this blog. For more of my creative work - see www.annieevett.com

Olaf colour

this time in colour - Olaf fighting. - Character from Star Manics by Nick