Friday, February 12, 2010

Chinese Wisperings logo

I was very honoured to have been asked to draw a simple line drawing of the Chinese Whisperings logo for thier twitter account.

Simple line drawing - easy!! ha ha.. I have a dozen sketches, and as many crumpled up pieces of paper around my area as I have attempted to capture the simple beauty of the model.  Ihave been trying to draw this for a week and have failed miserably...Here are the best so far.

 



 


 


Oh - DO pop over to the site - I have one of my short stories published there - as well as been included in the Red Book - 2009s anthology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for popping over to comment. Please consider keeping up to date by subscribing - or follow this blog. For more of my creative work - see www.annieevett.com

Olaf colour

this time in colour - Olaf fighting. - Character from Star Manics by Nick