Sunday, February 7, 2010

Horse From Side


I really miss my horse.. I miss the freedom of riding around on hundreds of acres, feeling that oneness with a powerful creature.  I miss the wonderful times I spent with my sisters exploring, competing and laughing on horseback.

Still theres no value wishing for things that you cannot recapture. As attractive as it might sound, owning a horse in the city is practically impossible - stabling costs, traveling times - the pits..... no.. will have to wait till we move to the country.  You are never too old to ride... I'll take it up again then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for popping over to comment. Please consider keeping up to date by subscribing - or follow this blog. For more of my creative work - see www.annieevett.com

Olaf colour

this time in colour - Olaf fighting. - Character from Star Manics by Nick