Saturday, April 17, 2010

Flash Art - Shout

After a bit of brushpainting and relaising I don't need to spend heaps of time creating something, I remembered an exercise we used to do in art classes - called speed art or flash art.

Basically - you had either 30 seconds, or 1 min or 2 mins ( dep on subject) to capture what you can in quick lines.  The idea is to get the impression, the movement...

so heres my first one...  a parent at a football match today yeling for thier little one to keep running.. whilst gurading thier eyes agains the sun.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Good idea...sometimes it's nice to go back and do that...I might do that tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for popping over to comment. Please consider keeping up to date by subscribing - or follow this blog. For more of my creative work - see www.annieevett.com

Olaf colour

this time in colour - Olaf fighting. - Character from Star Manics by Nick