Monday, January 24, 2011

First Day back

I hadn't planned to post a photo of my kids on their first day back, but its sort of the overwhelming theme on Aussie blogs and FB at the moment.. so will go with the flow.

I've found it delightful to look at other mothers facebook pages and see their little cherubs all bright and scrubbed clean in starched uniforms ready for a new year.  Even if it is remotely, I like to share the experience and thank FB once again for being able to connect people.

However, I have been having issues loading photos onto blogger all night and can't seem to do it..

so, I'll publish this post.. and will have to come back later and add the photo..

I did do it - honestly!

.....much later.... got it to work...yay

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for popping over to comment. Please consider keeping up to date by subscribing - or follow this blog. For more of my creative work - see www.annieevett.com

Olaf colour

this time in colour - Olaf fighting. - Character from Star Manics by Nick