Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pay it Forward ....Made by me with love.

In August, I came across a 'pay it forward' craft thing over at  Miss Money Quilts .

I'd been feeling pretty guilty about not 'creating things' once a day - as I had intended to earlier in the year, so posted my intention to create something beautiful for people if they replied to my post.... and got nothing... 

Another friend of mine - Rachel has also become involved on FB with it - so  that was my signal to try  again...

Below is the 'official' note about it.

The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me. 

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully : 

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. What you get is what you get. 

2. What I create will be just for you, with love. 

3. It'll be done this year. Yay.. got most of the year to procrastinate and get it done.. no .. seriously...

4. I will not give you any clue what it's going to be. It may be weird or beautiful. It might be edible, or wearable, or tote-able, or readable. Who knows? 

5. I reserve the right to do something strange or quirky, but I promise not to embarrass you in public ... well, no more so than usual. I also reserve the right to do something fairly predictable and boring, but with, you know, thought and love. 

6. In return, all you need to do is post this text into a note of your own and make 5 things for the first 5 to respond to your note. 

IMPORTANT: This offer is null and void if I do not see you post your own note to pay this forward. You MUST tag me in the note so I know you have posted it up.. ok?

Ping me on a message with your postal address - just so I've no excuse NOT to send it.. ok?

So,
You can either blog about it - or put it up as a note on your facebook - or both - as I have.

To be in the 'running' of getting one of my fabulous.. umm things... 
  • you need leave your comment here, 
  • write up a pay it forward post on your blog or note on your facebook
  • Tag or email me to let me know you have done that
  • Send me your address 
  • Keep the fun going. 
  • take a photo of what you are sent and blog about it!


I am looking forward to this sooo much....I hope you can join me  :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for popping over to comment. Please consider keeping up to date by subscribing - or follow this blog. For more of my creative work - see www.annieevett.com

Olaf colour

this time in colour - Olaf fighting. - Character from Star Manics by Nick