Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Reflection

I struggled to find something to represent today, until I went to karate training tonight.

It was our official opening night - which has a Japanese name  - but I can't remember it! It simply means reflection.

We look at our past year and look towards our goals for this year. Sensei talks about our club and style history and roots. We train hard and then we eat all sorts of goodies.

During our feasting time, there is a Japanese mirror on display. Its a set which fits into itself - you uncouple it and look into it and then put it together again - to close the circle.

I only had my iphone and it was dim light - so I hope it does it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for popping over to comment. Please consider keeping up to date by subscribing - or follow this blog. For more of my creative work - see www.annieevett.com

Olaf colour

this time in colour - Olaf fighting. - Character from Star Manics by Nick